Friday, December 21, 2012

comfort zone

Thursday night we had dinner with Sabrina, whose husband Harri is posted back to Singapore so me and lynn treated dinner.
Another reason was because she wanted to give out her remaining stuff here.

Harri was the first comic junkie whom I met, just as mad as I am, but he's richer because he buys everything from Marvel and DC. Its crazy expensive!

We went to her house after desserts and its like going to a garage sale just that everything was free!! hee hee

Haha I got:
1. A heater, she had reserved specially for me because it was my first winterand I've been wanting a heater to add on to my AC. haha. And it's work really well in my apartment!
2. A fan, for the summer and I have been wanting to buy one, also to add on to my ac. haha
3. Others stuff like lotsa tea bags and cleaning stuff.

The heater and the fan are the real deal because I've been wanting to get them but just didn't want to waste my money on it because I have my AC. Woohoo!! My life in Shanghai just got much easier...