Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Vistors in Shanghai

Last last weekend some BJ peeps came over to Shanghai for the weekend. For the past month I have been going to the gym religiously everyday to win the tummy race but the results had not been significant as I was told but my pants definitely were not as tight as before.

Anyway it's all-eat-no-gym weekend with them travelling in Shanghai. 

Red Ruby, Wai Po Jia, Zhu Jia Jiao, Xiao Yang Sheng Jian, Bao Zhu Dessert, Black Magic Chocolate, Blue Frog, Napolean Chocolate bar, Element Fresh and Lao Sheng Cang.


















And then the following week, another uni friend came over for an exhibition and he will be posted to Beijing or Shanghai next year! Yay to friend finally coming over. 

It was really strange how fate intertwine. He has a real twin who studies in the same school, faculty and hangs out with my JC 'twin' and I am actually hanging out with my friend, who is same school and faculty as me. Coincidence??