Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Xmas in Shanghai

I thought China don't celebrate Christmas and there is no public holiday, but all of the locals tell me that the xmas spirit this year is really good. It was also my first Xmas in winter, would be perfect with snow.

And suddenly out of the blue we had to organise a Xmas party for the company. I think it was because of me... hee hee... because besides me, there's a French but he's back in France.

It was quite a happy one, minus all the xmas food and cakes and goodies (sighs), but at least the president dressed up as Santa to distribute gifts. And we had lucky draw all that.

After that party, went to another xmas party at a friend's house. 

A warm and homely party with 2 kids and local food, because one of our friend owns a Singaporean restaurant.

Merry Xmas everyone! My presents are bought on my own from taobao. haha, and I specially bought a xmas sweater that I had been wanting for very long.

Hee hee.