Monday, December 17, 2012

dream max

I was walking along a street in somewhere when I saw Max's homemade cupcakes and there were really the 2 main characters in it! They said they really opened the shop real life and I went ahead to talk to Max ( I have no idea what's her real name). 

Then I asked her if she wanted to have dinner with me, but she said "oh, I have plans already" then her friends cancelled dinner with her immediately so she said "yeah, my friends cancelled on me so you'r lucky tonight".

On the way she asked me what I was doing but I was really confused if I worked in US or Singapore or China. But I was in the US because that's where their shop is, and I have no idea why I was there! Anyway we were having Italian dinner and chatted a bit when I woke up.

Yea I've been dreaming lately and a lot of them involved my M'sian cousins. Hm... I wonder...