Tuesday, May 07, 2013

after Beijing

As in many typical office work culture, the first day of work after a long holiday is always a mountain of emails about work.

While I wish to update my blog about my good trip in Beijing, there's really much to do this month.
Beijing total damange: 2250rmb (1132rmb of it was on flight)

I have one urgent thing to complete mid May and another very urgent project to be finished by 1 June. Besides, I also have lotsa on-going projects to handle, excel and ppt to review and many meetings to coordinate. Meanwhile, I'm bring work home every night, with too many things to complete before the next day. Sighs. I miss the days of taobao and facebook and other random shits.

The good thing is, after this month, everything will be more relaxed because my manager and colleague will be away. Hee hee.

So for this month I wont be heading to the gym as much ( I don't really need to anyway), and its just work work work.