Friday, May 10, 2013

what

I was so confused for the past month because I thought I have lost my game. I have always been so comfortable with my style of working until people around me started to disrupt my zen. Like how my manager had been consistently nagging me about that action plan for the project, or how my colleague have been nagging me on what to do and how to plan etc. 

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT

It's just so I don't like to get into detail like writing actions like "get picture for the logo" or "change the picture" etc into the plan, or like I want to get into details for a 15 minute presentation. And you don't have to force your way of complicated thinking into others you know. Why do you have to keep overthinking and make things so complicated? Gosh.

They always say engineers solve problems, and simplify complicated problems. I need get rid of the headache now, rethink like how I thought in lectures and exams.

Now I have gotten my zen back, I need to complete the project to negotiate for a better career route and find a better housing. 

Housing. Argh.