Sunday, May 26, 2013

New laptop and OS

Yes, my life is kinda back to normal with my new laptop finally here! I just love my Asus S46 that I bought another similar one, now with a new Windows 8 version.



After using for less than an hour, I got the hang of it, just switching between the start menu and desktop is pretty fun, and overall the experience is pretty cool. A lot of wonderful functions, fast and smooth response, not laggy like the previous windows. Its like using a tablet on laptop, kinda makes me feel like buying tablet.

The desktop being integrated into start menu is pretty amazing, for example when I play a video or music file it automatically launches into the app and plays in full screen, and you could change if you wanna open it in the traditional media player mode. There are a few bugs here and there, like the user account bug. I hope they solve it in the next update.

Anyway I'm very pleased with the new OS and finally my own laptop instead of the company's laptop. Sighs. I really hope the person who took my old one will get his retribution and the laptop make its way back to me.