Friday, September 13, 2013

getting used to sg

I think I need a break from work.

I still need to get used to waking up at 7am in the morning to catch the 7.20 shuttle bus at Gombak to office, reaching home at 6.30pm and nap till 7.30pm, bathe, dinner, sleep.

My body has been rusty since I haven't applied for a gym membership here. It's hard coz there's no walkable gym near my place and the one near my work place is crowded. And I feel so tired after work every time, as compared to last time. I used to have energy to do some running or spinning class after work but now when i reach home i need the bed. 

Maybe I'm getting old. I miss my friends in Shanghai.

I'm also looking to switch to another company and industry, just waiting for the right opportunity though.

Met up with my family and friends, and got my BKT and frog porridge etc. I just bought 2 pints of Ben n Jerry's and I'm eating it everyday. It's just too addictive!

Looking forward to my chilli crab!