Monday, September 23, 2013

random stories

After 3 weeks, I am proud to say that I have completed most of the new comics in the library! Its time to move on to online manga and comics...

Macarons making every weekend, I have no idea why they keep failing... so i'll be trying and trying until I can get 2 good batches in a row.

My first buffet after I came back yesterday night at Carlton Hotel, the promotion was 1 for 1 and it was quite worth it! I have yet to satisfy my chilli crab craving though...

I am meeting a lot of people, and as I expand my own circle and dug deeper, I find everyone has their own stories. But I guess if not for the stories, they wouldn't be where they are today.

I just realised I'm flying off in 2 weeks time and I have barely started with my project and I'm blogging at 3.30pm on a Monday afternoon. GG.