Monday, September 02, 2013

Sneaky

So I sneaked back last night.

Last week was a mad rush during work. I hated it and made me wanna leave the place more. Even in my last week Shanghai didn't leave a good impression. Tsk. The good thing is I have free shipping back or else I won't have cleared my stuff in time. I still have tons of stuff at a friend's place... Sighs.. how am I gonna ever bring my stuff back. I missed staying at my friend's hotel-suite-like place.

The first day of work today in Singapore office and I felt so much more organised and informative. I kinda feel bad that I'm planning to leave, but you know, this place is not for me.

I felt like I shifted my house and squeezing everything into a room. My DHL just arrived and my wardrobe is exploding. I have cleared a good load of rubbish in my room and now I need to clear another pile... just replace all those not needed. I just need to throw throw throw!

Clean air, safe roads, clean water, home cooked food, my soon baking sessions.
I'm glad to be back.