Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lucky draw laptop and the moth

So ever since my grandfather past away, a moth will always appear in my house at least once a year.

One of the most unforgettable year was when this really huge moth just park itself on the window outside my house and it drew so much attention from the neighbours because it's really really huge.

I went out to throw the garbage and the next thing when I was back, it just appeared like that. It's really kinda scary. It's wingspan was almost 1 meter and the entire thing was bigger than my face! So after a while we decided not to disturb it and went back to our houses and it was gone as sudden as it appeared.

And if I recall correctly, something good will always happen to us. For example, this year was the first time I saw a moth since I was back from China and it disappeared as sudden as it appeared on the wall of my living room. The next day I won the second price of my company DnD! An acer aspire ultrabook!

Although it's a little scary, I always believe it's his way of visiting us and giving blessings. Thanks for the good luck!

Well well, I need to sell off the laptop real quick before it acer expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment