Thursday, January 09, 2014

more weights

I've been working out quite extensively lately on alternate days to kick up my metabolism and eating a lot of meat for that protein intake.

It really has some cool effects on my body. For example my body, especially the arms, feels so tight and sore than usual. I also can feel my sleeves getting tighter after every workout session. Maybe I overworked my arms coz I have problems lifting and taking off my shirt in the shower. Even as I am typing right now I can barely feel my arms and my whole body is so sore.

However, I know I need to level up my weights but I've already max out so I need to buy more weights. If I increase my weights I will also need to get a real gym bench because I don't want to have an accident where my old wooden bench collapse when I'm doing bench press. That would end up very ugly.

I need to clear some space or re-arrange my room a little bit for the bench. Hm mmm... I need to keep the momentum and motivation going for at least a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment