Monday, July 14, 2014

almost 2 weeks holiday!

I had almost 2 weeks of holidays and now one week had already past.

Let's see what I did:
  • went for Kepler concert
  • visit Ber and babies
  • completed 150 laps in the pool and printed 5 layers of sunshine on me
  • ate lots of blueberries and cherries
  • ate muesli and milk with blueberries for breakfast everyday
  • finished name of the wind and comics
  • ate buffet at Lime
  • ate one for one at Marmalade Pantry and Brewerks 
  • watched Planet of the Apes
  • packed my room a little bit

Here's what I originally planned to do:
  • pack NS stuff
  • pack storeroom
  • pack notes, books, cupboard and red bag
  • do my gundams
  • do my star wars
  • do my Legos
Aaaand I managed to pack the red bag.

Now I have 2 more free days left I don't think I'm going to complete everything on that list. 
Just relax and get ready for my next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment