Wednesday, July 02, 2014

some days

Some days you just don't know how to feel about some people.

I mean, when the other party doesn't hold up to his end of the agreement, of course you will have an explosion of negative emotions. Then what can you do? or what can he do? What you want him to do is what he doesn't want to do right? Then what's the point in that?

I had a silent fart just now in the office, a really bad one so I quickly fan it with my notebook. After 10 seconds, a colleague (auntie) sitting next to my cubicle popped her head and asked "Your fish ah?" and I was like "huh?" then she turned back and said "I thought you had a pet fish because I smell fish". I replied "oh maybe it's water in the plant beside me". Then I remembered I had fish soup for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment