Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hanging out with ladadidadi

I was in a farmer's market near a goat farm in Japan alone, a long way from the city centre but I didn't want to go into the goat farm because it's expensive and I'm not interested. I sat down on a bench near the entrance. Then a girl in a hoodie sat beside me. I turned to look at her, it's Miley Cyrus. I was so shocked so I asked Hey, what are you doing here? She said she just finished her concert and was travelling around on her own etc etc and she's also not interested in the goat farm so she didn't go in.

After chatting for quite some time, we really clicked with each other and decided to exchange phone numbers to whatsapp. Her number was +4012somethingsomething and we also decided to visit each other and stay at each other's house. I also showed her my spotify playlist, which has all the versions of "we can't stop" and she laughed saying I was crazy. We played around at the playground for a while before going on the bus back to the city and decided to meet the next day to hang out together.

When I woke up, I was so devastated it was just a dream. It was so real because I didn't realise I was dreaming, between 7am and 11am. So sighs.

One of the best and memorable dreams ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment