Monday, July 07, 2014

imperfections

It's a week of ups and downs.

Friday I had my farewell lunch at DTF with my department, less the manager my boss. A lot of well wishes and keep-in-touches made me feel like it's a pity I had to leave but alas, I felt that it was the right time. Yes, Auntie Doris I will not forget you - she's so damn nice to me, always feeding me with stuff. Hope she gets well soon.

Saturday morning was really pleasant for sleeping in but I had to travel to Lavender - Tolido's cafe which had really nice fluffy pancakes. Met up with those peeps

and then back to Gombak for a quick swim, then back to Bugis for a quick dinner and then Kepler 2014!!!!


It's not bad but I was unsatisfied because we didn't get to experience the full Sunyanzi. She had a cold so her voice wasn't perfect and she didn't sing a lot. The new venue was too big, not cozy like the indoor stadium so the sound was unclear and atmosphere wasn't really suited for an intimate concert. 

I'm considering if I should go for another round when she gets better. Hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment