Friday, August 15, 2014

Holding tight

What an exhausting week.

My mind was on my phone the whole week I was working. I have to touch my phone every hour to make sure I didn't miss any calls and check my emails if there are incoming new mails. I had to bring my phone with me all the time, even when I'm photocopying some stuff or packing the files or going to the washroom or talking to somebody and make sure that it is fully charged all the time.

I am waiting for some calls that will determine my future.

That's what made me so jumpy whenever I hear or feel something vibrate or something reflects off my phone screen.

A few days ago I returned to my fav app again - DBS trading. You know, just shopping around spotting some deals and all. The data reception at CBD is incredibly fast and smooth, as compared to the no-reception-at-all Joo Koon area, but nothing still beats live-feed on the internet.

I'm counting on my phone for the next few weeks too. I'm so glad I got an Iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment