Friday, August 01, 2014

The food in CBD

The food at Raffles place is doing something to me.


Within two week I had the most unhealthy lunch in almost 2 years: Fried beehoon and mee with fried chicken wings and fried egg and fried vegetables. Twice. I had iced teh tarik thrice.
The oil and sugar content of my meals are going to shoot up my bad cholesterol levels.

It's either the caffeine in the tea or the heightened pace that made my brain go into hyper-drive every time I step inside my office. Or maybe it's the stress that every mistake I make it's a potential million dollar loss. Like the extra 0 I accidentally added to make a 1 million payment into a 10 million payment, or the 0 that I left out that made a 8 million reporting into a 800K reporting. Lucky for my colleague who checks my work everytime, I have a safety net but it's really crazy to make even 1 mistake. It's really out of this world crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment