Monday, August 18, 2014

New money keeper

I bought my white wallet in Japan, which was about 4-5 years ago and used it until I went to Shanghai, I used the other brown Renoma wallet for a year before changing back to the white one when I returned. So far I have been looking for one has a special design like my white one but was unsuccessful, even though I went Japan to look for a wallet twice. My Japanese wallet design had rave reviews once upon a time but now it had been too seasoned and the whole thing looks like it's going to fall apart soon.

I had bought a backup Jack Spade wallet and I told myself to change my wallet and everyday working bag when I had an exciting change in my life, like a totally new job or moving to a new office, which is sort of signifies a fresh start. When I saw the Mismo billfold wallet that day when I stepped into Kapok Sg, I was like yeah finally a unique one and if I get into the job I wanted, I will get it.

I bought it today, even though my job is still pending, and because I had some extra income. Hee.

Mismo is a designer brand from Denmark, great design, great material and coin pocket like my previous wallet. The strong healthy calf leather smell greeted me when I unwrapped the wallet from the box and I just can't resist opening up and start using it.
Sorry, Jap wallet, thanks for the 4-5 years but I have a new money keeper now.

I also had a great frozen yogurt sundae from 313, probably the best value for money for such a huge cup, with 1 crunchy topping, 3 fruit toppings and 1 sauce.


The queue was long but really fast. So when you walk away like a total bitch, you don't get tasty ice cream/froyo on a hot Saturday to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment