Tuesday, April 21, 2015

biography of 2 phones

I was awake for a few weeks and my owner liked playing games on me. One day my careless owner dropped me and my face cracked like a spider web. I didn't mind that my face was disfigured because I was still usable and it never really affected my owner in playing his games! Then a few days ago, my owner accidentally dropped me into a drain with water. Somehow I became cranky and couldn't pick up or make calls. That's when my owner pulled his sim card out of me...
- Biography of a Samsung phone

I was activated 4 years ago by my owner but he changed to a newer version of me a few months ago so I was switched off and left on his cupboard, waiting to be sold off or recycled. Suddenly I was awake, my memory reset and a new sim card was inserted! My old owner downloaded a few new games on me.. like solitare or bubble shooter and covered me with a protective bumper to prevent my new careless owner from dropping and injuring me! Now my new owner is happily playing games on me like a little kid. I hope my battery backpack can still survive for long!
- Biography of an Iphone 4S

No comments:

Post a Comment