Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BnJ Free Scoops 2015

So for 2 consecutive Tuesdays, my favourite ice cream place had been giving out free ice cream and how can I miss it?



Ben n Jerry's just had a new outlet at 313!! The first free ice cream Tuesday was the store opening, where I won a BnJ scoop, notebook, slippers and beach mat, and within 1 hour I had 5 different flavours of ice cream. The queue was really quick and we would take the free scoop and queue again while finishing our scoop. The Coconut Seven Layer Bar was really good and I thought it would be a new flavour in Singapore but apparently it was only available on that day. Other than that, I had Chocolate Therapy, Strawberry, Playmoolah Mochabundance (some Coffee flavour) and English Toffee Crunch. I went to Mc Donald's for dinner after. It was a fat day.

The next Tueday was the real free scoop day, which had a really long queue. Almost 2 hours for 2 scoops and they don't have my new favourite Coconut Seven Layer Bar!! I only had a Cherry Garcia and Chocolate Therapy but I always asked for a BIG scoop while they were scooping and it always end up really big. Love it.  Dinner at Cocoichibanya after and it was another not-so-thin day.

Time to burn those calories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment