Thursday, April 23, 2015

Meeting with SH mates

So Lynn finally came back from her Australia/Figi Mission trip!
Met her at Raffles Place, we wanted to try this new place called fire kitchen and drink (Fye Cyrene) but it was full on a Friday night so we went for thai food instead at Tom Yum Kungfu. I've been there a few times for lunch, their dinner is mainly for steamboat but we didn't order that. The ala carte Thai food was fantastic as well. 

After walking around Asian Civilliation Museum, we realised it was museum day. Haha. Watch some spiritual folk music at Esplanade. I really liked them because they were so into the music, so devoted and believed in the music. It's so mesmerising to see performers indulging and enjoying their music creation. 

 Walked to Marina Sq because she wanted to try Llao Llao, then we went to find a place to drink and ended up at Switch.

Switch's frozen Mojito!
 The next week, we meet KW coz Lynn's flying to London. Jealous max. And we got a reservation at the place we wanted to try!
 We shared a platter, ordered drinks and desserts. Really cool place. I love their concept of caveman theme. Even their restaurant name is caveman language! LOL. I need a haircut.
 Pork, Steak and Lamb Ribs. Pork was the best, and the lamb ribs didn't have the lamb smell. I like the truffle sauce.
 This is the main star of the night. I wanted to try this a long time. Pistacho Lava cake with Pandan ice cream.
 Just look at that madness. It was one of the best desserts I have eaten. I love the pandan ice cream so much I'm gonna try to replicate it.


Overall good meetup, good food and company. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment