Sunday, June 14, 2015

Binge weekends

I just ended Friday with a really rude asshole at work but looking back this week I felt accomplished.

I finished reading the very awesome and exciting Half Wild and I'm re-reading it again. I also binge-watched and finished the very awesome and addictive Sense8 with an incredible ending. I just started OITNB and it's also quite entertaining. 

Monday I had a lunch treat from TT, Bhaskar came in with a lot of chocolates. Tuesday I had a buffet dinner in the office and desserts at chijmes with pear and gang. Thursday was lunch with Gladys, and the Jurassic world movie. Friday lunch with HR talk. 

Jurassic World was not bad. Wesley and I were afraid we will be irritated by kids but turns out the adults were more scared of dinosaurs. I do admit it was pretty scary. Haha.

For 2 weekends consecutively I have been staying at home. The first I finished Penryn series and this time was binge-watching. It rained in the morning today I almost didn't want to go to the gym but I'm glad I had the discipline to drag myself there. I pushed myself a little off the edge today and felt like puking at the end but it was satisfying. I have been doing this for almost 3 months now, I need to continue to see results. 

My bank account is almost empty so I have to save up to spurge for my next trip which I haven't plan but looking forward to very much. Pay's coming in in 7 days time!

No comments:

Post a Comment