Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Fresh books

Looks like its going to be a holiday-less June for me because my insurance has taken all my cash from my bank account and I'm not left with much in my balance. Spring season is past gone in most countries and summer's in. Some beachy place maybe? Or else I'd have to wait for autumn in September.

Last weekend was Vesak day long weekend and I had an unexpected haul from the JE library! I managed to snagged all the new comics, the sequel to Half Bad: Half Wild which came out fresh in the library, and after reading Angelfall, I spotted the 2 sequels World After and End of Days at the new books shelf. Just like having freshly baked bread from the bakery, I was the first to flip those delicate and ceaseless pages. Ah... the smell of new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment