Thursday, December 10, 2015

Out of the blue

These few weeks have been crazy. In fact after October it's just one surprise after another and I barely had time to breath or do my own personal stuff like watch my shows or finish my comics.

Things just happen out of the blue and knock you out of your routine life
People getting married or attached; sudden training overseas, me being stuck in a foreign land for a day without resources; people getting retrenched; me scoring an interview but no more leave; sudden Bangkok trip; suddenly my taobao stuff came back; suddenly I have 2 hours off etc etc...

From time to time I was really worried because resources are really stretched and there's nothing more to squeeze but everything generally fall into place. Principles of equivalent trade. There's some to gain and some to lose, like my epic trip to HK. Lost one day of leave and extra expenditure, but had some crazy nights.

This month my boss's on leave for half a month and then I'll be on leave until next year! Woohoo! First Bangkok then Japan. I'm really looking forward to the snow and the onsen, my third time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment