Sunday, May 21, 2017

asking what am I doing



This week I have been asking myself what I am doing. Probably I'm too bored at work or too bored with life. It's too early to plan for my Hokkaido trip and I've already got a rough itinerary already. Guess I need another adventure, away from this city life. Something like Inner Mongolia, or Patagonia. I guess coz once you start working there's no actual goal to work towards, unlike school you know you are going to get a certificate in 4 years time and exams are in every 6 months.

Work really takes up a whole lot of my time. Imagine 8 hours of my life everyday spent in the office, just plain clocking hours to earn my salary. That's a third of the day, another third of the day is spent sleeping, then for the rest of the 8 hours, 2 hours spent travelling to work, 2 hours on meals and shower, then there's 4 hours of free time. Usually for me, 2hours of gym (including travelling time) and 1 hour of drama time, then 1 hour miscellaneous business or overtime for other activities.

I've been seeing results for gym time. I'm heading towards the scrawny stage when I was in uni but this time lines are more obvious and my tummy is pretty much the smallest in years. But scrawny is not my aim, mass is, so I'm increasing my protein and food intake.

So I have no answer and conclusion for this question. I want to explore the world while I still have the time, energy and capability. I have 5 years to save up for my house. I'll do europe probably next year for various reasons, so this year is Asian/ME/US. Probably asian more.

No comments:

Post a Comment