Sunday, May 28, 2017

SK-II men review



I wasn't really into skincare until my friend from P&G asked if anyone's interested in buying SK-II products, and then another guy friend wanted it so I bought a few and kept one for myself to try, since I had a good deal. I didn't really care about all the hype on SK-II since it was totally out of my budget in stores but since I started using it I began to do some research on it.

Problem is, there isn't. There's no comprehensive review online nor do I have friends who used it regularly, besides my P&G friend. The only information is on their official website. So I had to put it to test and wait till a few months to a year later.

I had been using this 215ml bottle of SK-II men facial treatment essence since June 2016 until last month, twice a day and it lasted me a year. So, after one year I can't see any difference on my face BUT that's because I have been looking at my face in the mirror everyday.

This year especially, I have been asked:
1. Why do you look so young? (well 50% is because I have a young look)
2. How come your face looks like it glows?
3. Why is your complexion so nice?

Then I started really examining my face. I still had the red patches I had a year before, the facial treatment essence did not reduce that redness at all, but my skin tone looks more even now. Then comparing my face with my neck, I really see the effectiveness of SK-II. The skin on my neck used to be the same as my face, but now my neck is a looks really old compared to my face - more dull, more lines and less radiant. I probably need to use SK-II on my neck now haha.

So after one year of using SK2 I can say that this product really works. I have no idea how but P&G claims it's because of pitera etc etc, and I will probably continue using it (as long as my P&G friend is still there LOL). I'm not paid to review the product btw, nobody visits my blog enough for me to get advertisement revenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment