Sunday, May 07, 2017

spendings months and weekends

I have been tracking my spending habits for the past year by logging everything I earn and spend on an excel sheet to almost an exact point. Unfortunately up till April this year I found out that I had already spent a grand total of $16K! Argh.. That like..... 8 months of my salary? LOL.
I only spend around $500 each month on those regular necessities like food, transport and some drinking over the weekend, it's those extra spending that bumps it up to 4K a month??

Big Spendings:
Jan - Insurance 5K
Feb - CNY 5K, Holiday 3.5K
Mar - Mum's holiday, SK2 and stuff - 500
Apr - Ski jacket - 500

Yeah. I thought of going for another holiday before July but I'm not sure where to go coz my mind is always thinking about the budget and also I'm lazy to plan and book everything. Going to Japan is the easiest for me. Or maybe I'll just take leave and stay at home. As I grow older I feel like I'm becoming more lazy. I mean, I can afford a holiday, it's just a matter if I chose to or not.

Anyway I've had a good weekend. Saturday was tanning and a good session at hillsta, Today was KW's wedding which was very awks for me coz I was seated at a table where I knew no one. But the food was not bad (comes with a price).


I feel like I need to get out more during weekends coz my bed is just too seductive.

No comments:

Post a Comment