Saturday, September 30, 2017

Current status

Just a current status self-evaluation.

I'm quite happy where I am now. I have income, I have time, I have the energy, I have health, I have friends, I have travel plans and I should be aiming for bigger things for my future.

I am also drinking almost every weekend, probably spending more money than 5 years ago, and heading home late. I slept at 4am this morning and feeling lazy to even go to the gym. Although I think I should. Maybe I'm too old for this staying up late shit.

It's been half a year since and sometimes I do have withdrawals, like there's a gap in my life. Our time spent together just felt temporary, somehow. I miss Ted sometimes but now that he's in UK he should be doing better now. Perhaps this is for the best. Piti is asking me to visit him in BKK, Habu-chan and Emi-chan in Japan. Others are staying but it's hard to stay connected with overseas friends.

You know, friends come and go, and life goes on.



No comments:

Post a Comment