Friday, September 15, 2017

staff lucky draw

This is probably the happiest thing that happened to me this month.

So we got the new debit card from our company and then I knew there was going to be a staff lucky draw if we have the receipt for transactions more than $5 so I collected 19 receipts in 2 weeks. I was one of the first for the lucky draw and the staff there was shocked that I had 19 receipts because each receipt would entitle you to get a sure win prize.

I ended up with:
$110 Grab codes
$10 Starbucks card
60 scoops of Awfully Chocolate ice cream vouchers.

Yes, 60. Each scoops costs $5 each. That's $300 worth of ice cream and I have to finish them by end of November. After treating friends and colleagues, I still have 43 left.

Please help me avoid diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment