Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Travelling plans

My reservist in October was cancelled last minute after I booked my trip to Taipei. I have not visited Taiwan for 8 whole years, after my exchange back when I was a student. I believe Taipei did not change much, just that the places I would be visiting would be totally different coz I am more well versed in food finding now.

This month is the month of booking flights and planning 2018's itinerary. ~$~

October: Taipei

December: Shanghai, not yet booked but planning to

January: Snowboarding in Myoko with Ed

February: Snowboarding in Iwate and Sapporo. Emi-chan had suggested to me to go to her hometown to snowboard and stay at her house! And Iwate is 2 hours away from Hokkaido, so why not visit Hokkaido? Lol.

March - June: I have always wanted to visit Siam Reap, Hanoi and Da Nang.

June - Sep: Probably London now that my colleague had told me I could stay at his friend's place.

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment