Monday, September 04, 2017

Meet Piti

Last weekend my Thai friend came to visit.
He was here in April and kept pestering to go Bangkok to visit him when he went back but I couldn't find the right opportunity, and then he was here again....

Saturday night we went the bars and Sunday I brought him around the whole day.
Brunch at Atlas Coffeehouse, walking in Botanic Gardens, Chocolate cake at PS Café, shopping at Orchard and dinner was his favourite chicken rice.


And then ice cream at Birds of Paradise and ended up with wine. I met him the next day for lunch at raffles place.

We share a common bond of the love of Marvel. We could discuss Marvel news and stuff the whole day. He's just so nice and really nice to talk to, and he's so good at understanding things. I could pour everything to him and he would just listen and understand and give really good advice. I guess most Thais are super nice and polite.

He said he would drive me around when I go Bangkok and I'm planning to visit him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment