Thursday, November 02, 2017

Planning next trip

It's time to plan for my snowboarding trip.

I'm going to Myoko in January but I haven't confirm who's coming. Ed is considering because his wife is due to delivery early Feb and he's a bit worried so he wants to go early but there's no snow if it's too early.
I would go alone around my birthday if he's not coming, then Piti would come with me if he has no travel plans. It's really difficult to book Mieko's resort because Myoko is getting increasingly popular, luckily I emailed Mieko-san to reserve a room for me.

Flights are still considerably cheap around that period, but I would need to book fast.

Anyway I have to clear my leave during the Xmas to NY period. I had been there thrice during that period and the previous time the snow was delayed so we only had a thin layer of snow so it wasn't that fun. That's what I'm worried about. Perhaps I should go somewhere else probably like Siam Reap or Danang or Bangkok since Piti had been asking me to visit him. Hm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment