Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The drinking weekends

The weekend before I went to reservist I needed to drink because of work, and I had promised Jarren to join him on Satuday night and the gang was drinking at the same bar. Jarren and I were perfect 5-10 partners and we were beating everyone else LOL. Super fun night and around 3am I wanted to call a cab home then Edward cancelled my grab and we went to eat at a Korean restaurant and had a soju bomb each. That was the reason Andrew went a bit crazy and the reason I had merlioned after I reached home and showered at 4.30am.

The hangover the next day was so bad I had to go to the gym with coconut water to shake it off.

The week after my reservist started, we ended early on Friday so I had my first round with Xiano at my regular gin bar. They change their regular specials every month so it's Napue this time! Second round again with Jarren and gang but this time I was better than last weekend, but somewhat high. Ended at 3am.

And then Saturday came, karaoke with Ah Lian and we ordered 5 bottles of beer at 5pm in the afternoon. I didn't want to drink at first because of last night but well... alcohol opens up your vocal cords. Yes my voice finally opened up. That was round 1.

I had always wanted to visit this place after my friend told me about their curry, but their Salmon Mentaiko-dan was so delicious. Omg I want to go Japan NOM NOM NOMZ.

Torched Mentaiko and salmon sashimi on top of seasoned rice.


Then we had a second round at Joo bar, this Korean beer with Yuzu soju slush is slurps.

In the end I think I spent most of my salary on alcohol.
One of my friend is buying a Japanese gin back for me and another gin from a Micro-Distillery in London.

Liver please.

No comments:

Post a Comment