Friday, December 22, 2017

3 more weeks

The adrenaline of sliding across the powdery snow and the wind on your face
Soaking into the hot outdoor onsen in the cold winter night while snow falls on your head
Slurping udon with a cup of warm sake in a cosy family restaurant
The smell of well marinated BBQ beef and chicken
The warmth of the room while watching the heavy snowfall outside

3 more weeks to my snow pilgrimage and I can't wait. Suginohara with the thick snow.



My bright orange sweet creamy Uni awaits me.


I need to stock up on my Japanese gin. Shikai bought me this limited edition Kinobi Sen no Suzu which is only available in Japan but I'm actually looking for Kinotea, which has a tea after-taste, also limited edition. I already have a bottle of Yuzugin, Kinobi and Roku gin. There are so many good Japanese Gin now I can't wait to go into Shinanoya and buy everything. Bombay Sapphire is for noobs now.



And also, I need to stock up on my daily necessities to prepare for London. Shiseido men facial cleanser and moisturiser, SPF50 sunscreen, eye drops, masks, hair stuff, whatever.

Luckily I have 2 Japan snow trips next year to fully enjoy Japan before London comes.
Japanese food ban for 3 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment