Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A distraction in detail

Me: Pic of Carl's Jr I had on Sunday

SS: So fat already still eat so much ah
-Seriously? After so long? What does he want? Hmm maybe he's back and wants to re-connect over lunch or something, which I don't mind since he's been away for so long and I think we can be friends. What happened to Mel?

Me: Go n tell that to Mel

SS: Pic of ring in finger
SS: But I'm engaged to Kim
-Really. My eyes were doing Olympic-winning gymnastics in my sockets.
Firstly, that is one ugly ring I don't care if it's cartier. Secondly, it doesn't fit your finger. Thirdly, you only knew him for a few weeks and you are engaged? Forth, why are you telling me? Fifth, who the hell would text somebody who ignored you for months the moment you are engaged?! Unless you can't get over it. And I’m only interested if it’s Kim...... Jong Un.

SS: pic of some drunk guy learning on a dirty wall with graffiti
-That pic is seriously gross, the wall looks dirty and filled with pee and his face is on the wall?? Are you trying to show me that you are engaged to somebody with hygiene issues? I have totally no interest in this person so stop sending me things.

Me: Are you drunk texting me?

SS: pic of some person
-Argh again? Who cares? And what happened to your eyes? What happened to your taste?
SS: Yep I met someone whom I truly love. Hope you can find ur love too.
- Ok good for you, I have to pretend I am interested in the topic but it's difficult coz my interest is now negative level and I don't want to know, I don't care but I have to reply out of courtesy.

Me: Ok good. Thank you.

SS: Don't hate on me cos I'm attractive
-Wow REALLY. Thanks for reminding me how shameless you are. Your skin is much thicker than a rhino's. I "hate on you" because you are self-obsessed and ridiculously delusional. What point are you trying to make? What are you trying to do? Make me detest you more?
And this reminds me of this lady:


Me: Then why are you texting me

SS: Bored
-No, because you don't have friends.

Me: Bye and stop drunk texting me

I contemplated blocking SS but I'm not that kind of person. When you block somebody you know that means he had struck a nerve and you cared, and your mind would keep thinking that you have blocked him and you will always see him on your block list. I don't want to see anyone on any list unless I'm really really annoyed. I'm just plain lazy to waste any effort, and you know, what for?

I have to document what I really felt at the point of time coz I might forget. This is too eye rolling for me. Like serious, if he's really sincere in connecting I don't mind but this? Really? It’s just plain turn off and worsen my impression of him as a person. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with this shit, tricks and lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment