Friday, December 22, 2017

Last day of work

Today marks my last day of work in my office and I am officially transferred to another business from next year and then London. Usually I'm not in the Xmas mood but this year's extra coz I received some special gifts.

1. My manager treated me to a truffle beef bowl which I always wanted to try
2. Department Xmas lunch at overeasy

3. Starbucks Tumblr from company gift exchange

4. My manager bought me this briefcase for work. So nice! I wouldn't comment on the brand.


5. My Smith Squad goggles. Ready for 2 snow trips next year.
5. Ok this is a Xmas and early birthday gift for myself, and probably the most expensive item I have bought for myself, besides insurance. FINALLY WOOHOO NEW PHONE JUST ARRIVED IN MY MAILBOX!! READY FOR JAPAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment