Tuesday, March 13, 2018

thinness

1. My colleague who has not seen me for 2 months
2. Jeffrey who hasn't seen me for 1 month
3. My aunt who hasn't seen me for 3 weeks

On 3 different occasions when they met me, they scanned me from head to toe and asked "did you lose weight?"

Yes I did, I actually hoped to attribute that weight loss to regularly hitting the gym but no, it's because of my food poisoning over Chinese New Year and everything I ate came out immediately, and also water-loss. My pants and shirts are incredibly loose now, I have to make some new ones. 

After my infrequent gym sessions after my first Japan trip and my muscle mass loss, I have been trying to lift back the same weights as I had before but I have to start light. I have to increase my food intake as well to make up for the weight loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment