Saturday, April 14, 2018

Another random trip

Just when I thought I had enough of random and impromptu trips, I just booked another one yesterday for next weekend hehe. This marks my 3rd impromptu trip.

So R and I chatted and suddenly he said he's going Vietnam for a work trip but he's going Danang and Hoi An first to have a break and asked me if I want to tag along. OF COZ. I have wanted to go Danang and Hoi An for the longest time and now I have the chance to go woohoo!

 And I really could use a break right now.

In March everyone's posting Sakura in Japan. In April, last week, everyone's posting Songkran in Thailand. So right now there's no season for anything so tomorrow I'm going to fill my IG stories with my beach holiday in Hoi An and Danang. Cya and envy bitches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment