Monday, April 02, 2018

strong zero memory

Over the easter weekend, I thought I haven't been to the club for a while after my Japan trip so when friends said they wanted to go, I thought yea why not, and I bought a small bottle of my gin, just for emergency use.

Also, I had 1 bottle of sparkling sake, 1 can of strong zero, 1 bottle of normal sake, 100ml of gin, 1 gin tonic, 1 jug of long island shared, 1 jug of vodka redbull shared with friends. After a while, I went to the dance floor to shake a bit and saw Delon my neighbour, then I went to pee.

I only remembered going back to the dance floor to find my friends but they were not there anymore, so I found Delon and shared a grab back with him at around 4am.

The next morning Jarren asked me if I'm home safe and I asked him why he didn't say bye when they went off. Apparently he said he told me they going off and I still came over to give them a hug, which I TOTALLY HAVE ZERO MEMORY.

This is so dangerous if I were in another place without friends. I had dinner with Woon and she asked me if I got raped, which I hoped not. But I vaguely remembered somebody was touching me all over for a while but I can't remember who. I need to thank Delon for bringing me back I remembered I can't even book a grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment