Friday, April 27, 2018

Danang 2018

The seaside route from Danang to Hoi An is so pretty it looks like Hawaii.
After checking into the boutique hotel we walked to the beach at around 3pm. 1 min into the beach and I'm sold. It is totally beautiful, clean, not crowded and the sand are so comfortable. I kept thinking to myself this is the best beach I've been to, even better than Phuket or Bali.
And the best thing: We had 2 beer and 2 chairs for $2.50. REALLY $2.50 SGD. I can't believe it. Beautiful scenery, cheap beer, good showering facilities, I'm totally sold.
We went for a quick café fix before dinner, drank at Cong Caphe, a communist themed café. 
I'm in love with this noodles. It's like pho but more like ramen texture, and the soup is so flavourful. This is Mi Quang, one of the best in Danang. Luckily there weren't much people when we reached coz it's 8pm. After that we went souvenir shopping at the supermarket, then went back hotel to put down our stuff, went to a rooftop bar.
The rooftop bar wasn't amazing, so we went to another bar opened by an award-winning bartender. The drinks were really amazing and we had 2 free shots.

The next morning we headed to the beach again for the morning sun and quick dip into the clear waters, then had pho for lunch, then began to climb marble mountain.


It was an easy hike, just walking up the stairs, the difficult part was the caves. The caves were really cool though. I want to visit the largest cave in Vietnam next time. We haven't had our caffine fix so another café for us. This was only $1.50 can you believe it.
We changed hotel, washed up and then went out for dinner. I had to carry my bag along because I'm heading straight to the airport. The last dinner was also so noms that Ryan went back another time the next day. DIY Vietnamese roll, noodles and pancakes. The sauce is the bomb, I can have it with just rice or noodles, but it's also one more the more expensive local food we had, which is $10 for 2 person.
Coffee and desserts again after this full meal, then I took grab to the airport. I have no idea why there were so many Koreans in Danang but the airport was actually nice, better than most airports in the region.

I can't stop praising Danang and Hoi An, this was unexpectedly a good trip and beach holiday for me. I want to stay at Intercontinental Danang next time. Just kidding. One stay there can pay for my entire holiday already.

I will be back, Danang, I have yet to explore Hue and eat more banh mi and buy more G&T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment