Sunday, May 06, 2018

Love infinity

After 10 years of making and story building, it all leads to this:

 

The first time I had to watch alone to absorb everything. I booked the best seats in the biggest cinema. I was on my seat the whole 2.5hrs in the movie and so excited my eyes were widening every time a surprise comes up. The movie was so good I nearly teared after it ended and wished it never did.

The second time I watched with another friend, I noticed some of the small details (like Thor's different eye colours) and I actually feel for Thanos. He's so charismatic in his way and determined, he's like a hero in his own way.

I really can't believe Marvel really pulled this off. 10 years in the making starting from Iron-man, it's because they didn't have the X-men franchise that they did Avengers, so thankfully Fox actually screwed up X-men and Fantastic Four, and Marvel shared Spider-Man with Sony. The first time in movie-making history, the most number of main characters in a single movie and crippled the film making industry for the moment because of their filming schedules. This is holy remarkable.

I loved Marvel since I picked up my first Spider-Man comic when I was 12 years old and I'm loving it more and more. I'm super super excited for Captain Marvel and the next Avengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment