Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Simonpool

Over last week I watched two family movies: Love Simon and Deadpool. Yeah, they are both movies about family, except they are M18 and R21. It's weird right.


The company gave free tickets to Love Simon and it was really quite good. The movie differs from the book though, the movie was more dramatic. Everything was too easy and perfect , perfect friends, perfect family etc but it really doesn't happen in real life. The actor looks like a druggie.

Deadpool was more exciting. So after my parents ditched me by going to JB at the last minute on Sunday I had to find my own activity so I went out, bought Par-tea 1for1, met Nelly and went to Suntec for Korean food with Shiyun. Ah I haven't had Korean for so long. Then we suddenly went to watch Deadpool. I love the movie. So many inappropriate jokes, so many puns and movie references it was hilarious and not to forget the X-men in it, all action packed. I am just upset that shatterstar died so quickly because I liked him in the comics.

Anyway it's cost-cutting weekends for me for the next few weekends coz I gotta prepare for London.

No comments:

Post a Comment