Thursday, May 24, 2018

who I want to be

When I was in high school I first read Spider-Man it was the time when Aunt May discovered Peter was Spider-Man and she kept to herself. There were no speeches, just pictures of where she went, what she did and how she felt. All the stories told through pictures, no words. I was all in. And Peter's life and my life was changed then. I had wanted to become Spider-Man.

Everytime I read a good story it leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling and I always inspire to become that main character.  Harry potter doesn't work on me. But stories are stories. Like when I watched winter soldier, Cap was so cool I wanted to become him. Anyway I just finished reading a good book and I have the happy feeling now. I just want to leave it that way.

A few days ago I was lazy to shave so I left it on, and I saw Captain America Infinity War pics on IG, I thought to myself: hey I could actually do that look.

Then I posted a poll on IG. It skewed towards NO initially, then it skewed to Yes, then it ended a 50-50. How can I decide that. Anyway I decide to do away with the hassle and shaved everything off. One day, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment