Sunday, May 26, 2019

Gundam...

After 8 years in the box I finally took out and plan to complete my gundam set. Cutting pieces, shaving off the sides, spray painting and assembling. My room is filled with the smell of spray paint.

It was pretty fun nevertheless, kinda reminded me of my childhood. There are a lot of traits to be learnt from building model kits. Patience, focus, determination and a little perfection and pride. I just love how things come together to form this whole model kit.

I needed to get out of the house so I went to Bishan to fetch Domi at night, then Ben texted me asking me to go drink -_- but it was too late.

Sunday was gym day, and I continued my gundam building. Now it's half built, another 2 days it will be complete. 
 
And I have another 2 waiting for me......

No comments:

Post a Comment