Saturday, August 31, 2019

nic training disaster

I knew I was going to meet Nic during training today and I was running through my mind what to say when I meet him.

During break time I was walking towards him with my coffee in hand and he was seated, working on his laptop. He looked up, saw me and "yo". I smiled at him and whisper something into his ears to tease him and he immediately said NO and stared at me. I was amused at his seriousness and immediate reaction and laughed and said just kidding!!!

I think he felt so awkward and I felt awkward after that and he went back to his office and stayed there, even until the training ended he didn't come out at all.

LOL such a disaster. I think he's going to block me and is probably annoyed. I blew my only chance at reconnecting with him again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment