Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Jordan Reflections and KL October 19

Our Jordan trip was really quite awesome and unbelievable. Neab and I made a really great team and he was very organised the whole way, just like me. Our travelling style is almost the same, and he's really great at taking pics, except towards the end of the trip, he was taking really bad pictures. Probably he was sick of taking pictures.
Great trip, we always skipped lunch but ate heavy breakfast and dinner. Foodwise not really good coz I'm to used to raw vegetables or hummus or pita bread. Weather was amazing. It didn't rain at all and it was dry and cooling. We seldom sweat. I guess the only thing to complain about is the number of houseflies at dead sea, the crazy traffic in Petra and Amman and the lack of diversity in food. Otherwise, it's really awesome. We agreed that it is one of the most memorable trips ever, and I took 680 pictures altogether. That's a record. And friends were texting me a lot on IG.

I have uploaded all my adventures in IG stories anyways.
Anyway back to KL. I was super unlucky in the 7 hour flight because I sat beside another big sized guy and the guy beside was snoring all the way, the whole cabin could hear him. Once landed in KL, registered in hotel, I went to hunt for food. HOW I MISSED ASIAN FOOD OMG. I had hor fun and soupy prawn noodles the first thing I landed. SIGH SO GOOD.

Later met my KL guide, Justin, took a nap in the hotel and went to Jalan Alor for dinner. Then walked to Pahit, a hipster gin bar for drinks, then to Suzie Wong for drinks and entertainment. There's nothing much to do in KL anyway, just eating and chatting. I didn't even spend much.
Breakfast was some noodles in Chinatown. He wanted to bring me to a hipster café but it was closed. We had cakes then went back to check out the hotel, went to airport, back to SG. Nice meeting Justin, he's super nice!
My luggage was delayed and woohoo $150 insurance claim!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment