Thursday, April 16, 2020

Getting used to working from home

Although I miss working in the office, I'm starting to get the hang of working from home. I thought it would be a temporary thing but it seems 1 month is a long time. I have my own habits and routine when I work in the office, the showers in the morning, facial regime, reading on the train, breakfast, my wolfberry water, lunch, coffee, green tea, reading on the train, dinner, gym, facial regime, show, sleep.

Now I just need to incorporate some of my routine if I work from home, like the showers and green tea and stuff. I think the main thing is boiling water is not readily available at home, or the coffee is not made by the pantry lady etc. I miss my drip coffee.

Times like this I know I'm saving a lot by eating everything at home. I haven't spent a single cent at for 5 days straight already and I feel anxious. I know that it's the best time to save money now but I feel uneasy without spending money. And also I have been researching and projecting my 2 year plan and it's kinda settled that I have enough if nothing goes wrong.

I have stiff neck for 2 days now because I have been working and sleeping and watching tv in a bad posture. Urgh I want my gym.

Also, I need a new ski jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment