Tuesday, April 07, 2020

crash landing at home

Ok so the circuit breaker is here and my work from home arrangement is prolonged till who-knows-when.

I don't watch cheesy Korean drama but after Gerry introduced me to Crash Landing, I can't believe I'm actually addicted to this show LOL. It's a bit too much. There are very cheesy parts but overall it is a nice show lol. It goes to show how extremely bored I am.

It has been 4 days since I exercised and my tummy is already showing because:
  1. My gym is closed
  2. I have lotsa snacks at home including Haagen Daz ice cream and chips and chocolates
  3. It has been raining in the evening so I can't even go for runs
  4. All the bubble tea temptations 
To top it off, Decathlon ran out of home exercise equips, and I want to buy my gorilla-bow but it's so ex to ship here, and by the time it is shipped here the gym already opened. 

At the end of this stay-home thing, the only way I'm getting out of this is fat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment