Monday, April 13, 2020

Terrace Tokyo

I just caught up to the latest episode of Terrace House on Netflix, total of 13 episodes over the weekend. Phew. It was easy, just staying at home and binge watching while dreaming of going Japan again. My eyes were glued to my laptop screen literally.

Some things I noticed about Japanese in the show:
Every date is fun (tanoshi kata)
Every food is delicious (oiishi), besides the broccoli pasta which still cracks me up
They like to go to the aquarium for date
They like to go to the sea for dates
They love their seafood and sashimi

The show made me miss Japan so much, especially it was winter time and everyone was wearing sweater and eating hotpot or something hot. Such cozy weather. When I get my own place I'm going to grocery shop the hell out of Donki and cook Japanese for every dinner. Oyako-don, Jaga-Niku, Japanese pasta, Japanese curry, Oden etc.
I am going to book my flight to Japan once this thing is over. I need to find practise my Japanese with somebody. I love my All Saints coat I can't wait to wear it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment